Personal Data Protection Policy
“Brickfielder” Ltd. is registered in the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) UK as a personal data administrator. www.brickfielder.co.uk has developed its Personal Data Protection Policy in accordance with the legislation, the applicable requirements and the right of personal freedom. Your privacy is important to you and to us. Therefore, we will protect the information you share with us. The personal data collected by www.brickfielder.co.uk is handled in accordance with the law and with good care. The data you provide as our registered users is processed to ensure the provisioning of the best services by our company within its commercial objectives.
At “Brickfielder” Ltd. we take care of the security of your personal data and we have taken the necessary measures to bring the activities of all our stores and employees in line with the best practices and legal requirements for the protection of information and its confidentiality. When we collect personal data of our customers, we follow the principle of minimizing the processed data, legality, transparency and security.
What personal data do we collect and why do we process your personal data?
“Brickfielder” Ltd. processes those personal data that are necessary and related to its activities, and we are a registered administrator of personal data. We collect only the minimum necessary personal data and only if we have received your consent or there is another legal basis for this. “Brickfielder” Ltd. observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
– legality, good faith and transparency;
– option for pseudonymization;
– option “to be forgotten”;
– option “portability of personal data”;
– restriction of the purposes of processing;
– relationship with the purposes of processing and minimizing the collected data;
– accuracy and timeliness of data;
– restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
– completeness and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data.
The stored information
By registering at www.brickfielder.co.uk you provide data such as: name, delivery address, telephone number, etc. You give your permission to have this data processed and stored by “Brickfielder” Ltd. for its commercial objectives. If it is necessary to update the information you provided, you may do so by going to My account where you can change your address, password, telephone number, e-mail, etc. You can also check your orders and their status. When you make a purchase from www.brickfielder.co.uk, you are entitled by law and may request an invoice. To this end, we will need your invoice data. This data will also be stored by us but it will be used with your permission only. Disclosure of information The information you provided may be used:
• To facilitate your next visit to the website eliminating the need to re-submit your data;
• To implement your order;
• To inform you about the available sporting goods discounts, special offers, new products, to improve our services or to notify you of any modifications in the purchasing terms and conditions of www.brickfielder.co.uk, etc.;
• For further processing by company employees, subcontractors or product suppliers that work for or on behalf of “Brickfielder” Ltd. or are in a contractual relationship with us. The information provided to the couriers will only be used for the intended purpose. “Brickfielder” Ltd. shall not disclose to third parties any data or information which may lead to contact with you or your identification. In cases where there are legal grounds to process the data for other purposes not typical for the operations of www.brickfielder.co.uk, “Brickfielder” Ltd. shall be obliged to inform the concerned physical person. www.brickfielder.co.uk will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the 1998 Data Protection Act or comply with legal process served on www.brickfielder.co.uk; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of www.brickfielder.co.uk, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal data safety of users ofwww.brickfielder.co.ukor the public.
Storage of information
The database containing personal information about each registered user shall only be stored for the duration of his/her registration. This means that if you delete your account at www.brickfielder.co.uk, we will destroy all your available personal information. The access to your personal data will be restricted to authorised employees of “Brickfielder” Ltd. only and under strict supervision of their activity.
Brickfielder LTD has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data and to ensure it will be used as intended. Thus, our company aims to prevent the deletion, misuse, change or unauthorised access to personal data. We guarantee 100 % security of credit card payments related to the e-commerce transactions performed by www.brickfielder.co.uk. We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. In addition, your transactions are guaranteed. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
The Personal Data Protection Policy of “Brickfielder” Ltd. is aimed at protecting the personal data of children. Our website does not upload content intended for children. Brickfielder LTD does not intentionally store, process or collect personal data of individuals younger than 13 years of age. Our products are not intended for children under 13 years old. If, during the course of work, we become aware that a registered user is under 13 years of age, we will undertake all necessary measures to delete all personal information of such user from our database.
“Brickfielder” Ltd. strives to store your personal information in the best possible way and demands the same from its partners. On entering your account, it is necessary to fill in your password. We advise you never to disclose it to third parties. This password will be saved automatically by our website and is protected by the technical measures taken by us. If you would like your personal information collected at registration to be deleted or if you would like us to stop storing and collecting such information in the future or if you have any considerations or issues with reference to the Personal Data Protection Policy of the online shop www.brickfielder.co.uk, please, notify us on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your rights?
“Brickfielder” Ltd. processes your personal data only in accordance with the above objectives and deadlines.
When we collect personal data, we do so in a minimal amount and only for pre-defined and clearly defined purposes and retention periods. We provide access to the data only to a limited number of persons who have been previously trained and instructed on how to work with the data.
In connection with the entry into force of new European rules for personal data protection, “Brickfielder” Ltd. undertook a detailed analysis and audit of all our processes related to personal data processing. As part of this analysis, we check our partners, revise our procedures and rules, train our employees, and use experienced information security consultants to ensure compliance with the highest standards of confidentiality and security of your information.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. In these cases, you are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide to third parties.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the right to receive confirmation and / or detailed information, incl. a copy of the personal data processed for you (right of access).
In addition, you may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data, as well as request that they be corrected (updated), pseudonymous, transferred or deleted (when we do not have a valid legal basis to continue processing them).
It is important to know that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by logging in to Edit Your Account and Deleting Your Account.
Withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data.
If you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by “Brickfielder” Ltd. for specific or all purposes of processing, you can at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling out the form in your profile or by request in free text.
In this regard, “Brickfielder” Ltd. may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates. By withdrawing your consent to the processing of personal data, which is mandatory for the creation and maintenance of your registration for the use of the services, your account will become inactive.
Right of access. You have the right to request and receive from “Brickfielder” Ltd. confirmation whether personal data related to you are processed.
You have the right to access data related to your account, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
“Brickfielder” Ltd. provides you, upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form. Providing access to the data is free of charge, but Brickfielder LTD reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetitive or excessive requests.
Right to correct or fill in.
You can correct or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you directly through your profile on the website or by making a request to “Brickfielder” Ltd.
Right to be deleted (“to be forgotten”).
You have the right to request from “Brickfielder” Ltd. the deletion of the personal data related to you, and “Brickfielder” Ltd. has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
– personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
– personal data have been processed illegally;
– personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under UK or EU law or the law of a Member State, which applies to “Brickfielder” Ltd.;
– personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
“Brickfielder” Ltd. is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes them:
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
– to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
– for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
– for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
In order to exercise your right to be “forgoten”, you should submit a request through the option in your profile or a written request sent to “Brickfielder” Ltd., as well as to verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates. “Brickfielder” Ltd. presenting on the spot your ID card for identification purposes and, if necessary, enter your login details in the profile of the person to whom the data relates, before an employee of “Brickfielder” Ltd.
“Brickfielder” Ltd. does not delete the data it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection in connection with court claims against it or proof of its rights.
Right of restriction.
You have the right to request “Brickfielder” Ltd. to limit the processing of data related to you when:
– you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows “Brickfielder” Ltd. to check the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but only their use to be restricted;
– “Brickfielder” Ltd. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or protection of your legal claims;
– You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of “Brickfielder” Ltd. take precedence over your interests.
Right of portability.
You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed
for you in connection with the use of the services of “Brickfielder” Ltd., directly through your account or by request by email. You can ask “Brickfielder” Ltd. to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
Right to receive an information.
You can ask “Brickfielder” Ltd. to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. “Brickfielder” Ltd. may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Right of objection.
You can object at any time against the processing of personal data by Brickfielder LTD, which relates to you, including if they are processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.
Your rights in case of violation of the security of your personal data.
If “Brickfielder” Ltd. finds a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures that have been taken or are to be taken.
“Brickfielder” Ltd. is not obliged to notify you if:
– has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with regard to the data affected by the security breach;
– has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the breach will not lead to a high risk to your rights;
– notification would require a disproportionate effort.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Act 2018 in the UK or GDPR.
To ask questions about your personal data rights or if you want to exercise any of them, please contact us at: email@example.com or apply directly to ICO here https://ico.org.uk/